Motor Insurance
This insurance covers loss from car accident and there are two main types of policy

Compulsory Motor Insurance
Every car must have compulsory motor insurance according to the Car Victims Protection Act B.E. 2535

Voluntary Motor Insurance

There are main 3 classes of insurance. Usually each insurance company will make his own package of which additional coverage is added up.
  • Class 1 : covers damage to his own car from accident, fire, theft and liability to third party’s loss of life, injury and property
  • Class 2 : covers only fire and theft of insured car and includes third party’s liability
  • Class 3 : covers only loss of life, injury and property of third party 
Recently many insurance companies launch their package with additional risks cover in order to serve the need of customers. Therefore, policy 2+ or 3+, that enhances special coverage with repair coverage for the insured vehicle at the limited amount of sum insured, are popularly offered.

For more details, please kindly contact

Marketing Department
Tel : (66) 2 285 7566-71, (66) 2 285 7587-88 
        (66) 2 285 7586 (JAPANESE' S DESK) 
email :
Copyright © 2013 - 2019 Bangkok Chayoratn Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Powered by